Making an Appointment
Call our reception staff during our opening hours on:
Kurri Kurri: 02 4937 5177
Port Stephens: 02 4981 1733
You will be asked to provide your name, date of birth, and contact number.
Please indicate whether you have a preference for a particular doctor.
Kurri Kurri: Click Here
Port Stephens: Click Here
First Time Patient
Welcoming New Patients!
MMSA welcomes new patients!
Our doctors are dedicated to building ongoing partnerships with our patients so as to achieve the best possible health and wellbeing, for now and the future.
As part of this dedication, we ask that you supply us with information about your past medical history so we have the knowledge we need to give the most appropriate medical treatment, as well as information that can be readily accessed in case of an emergency.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and see our receptionist who will ask you to complete the patient registration form.
- Bring your Medicare card as well as Private Health insurance details if applicable.
- Bring your Age Pension card or DVA card if applicable.
- Bring a list of your medications and notify the doctor if you have a pacemaker.
- Please notify the doctor of any allergies.
- Please remove all make-up and lipstick prior to your appointment.
Rescheduling an Appointment
If you are unable to make your appointment, or you need to make a change, please call our reception staff at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
This allows us to call other patients who are on the waiting list.